Usually mellow, sometimes deliriously happy and always exuberantly inquisitive -- his days are filled with a magical slow-ness that, I suspect, must lead to hourly epiphanies.
A few slivers:
- Anything can be a toy -- including aluminum foil and athletic socks.
- If all else fails, bark loudly.
- Adding little, black bows to your attire works miracles with the ladies.
- When in doubt, help out. A little white paint only adds sparkle to your appearance.
- Hog the couch -- it's generally worth it.
- Make sure you have a comfy bed.
- If not -- it's OK to share with others.
- Act super-excited for everyone that walks through the door.
- Even if they've only been gone one minute.
- Little luxuries are worth it -- especially if they're smoked.
On the menu: Casa Bianca.