- An over-abundance of flashlights is an oxymoron.
- Rx for perfect sleep: turn the heater off and wear chenille socks.
- Adding fresh oregano and thyme to rising pizza dough is brilliant.
- Best time to shop at Costco: 930am.
- Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.
- Taking home-improvement measurements is tricky.
- If a geographic location could talk, Lake Tahoe would gently whisper: "Live. Breathe. Love. Be. Here."
- The universe sometimes sends you literal ducks in a row.
- Sunday morning scrambled eggs and buttery toast are impossible to beat.
On the menu: broccoli pasta with basil-infused olive oil and red pepper flakes.
Post a Comment