- If you've never worked with primer before, consider applying two coats.
- Allowing kitchen doors to dry alongside billowing grasses and dog hair is less than ideal -- especially if the dog-as-culprit takes gingerly steps *not* to avoid the fresh coats.
- Life without a kitchen provides refreshing perspective.
- For example: it's possible to make a smoked turkey toasted bagel sandwich without using an actual utensil.
- Pacifico is by far the most drinkable beer.
- But red wine goes down easier.
- Grizzly bears were not meant to befriend man.
- Evidently, foxes were.
On the menu: Whole Foods miniature delights en masse.