- Airport stores actually process returns. Seriously.
- Top three in the soup world: roast herb-and-olive-oil seasoned veggies; mash or puree; add 3 cups of water and a bouillon cube. Simply superb.
- Spanish frittatas taste better generously sprinkled with red pepper flakes.
- Bath-tub non-slip-mats should be hung up to dry after each use. Trust me.
- Chocolate labs have bad days, too.
- There is such a thing as too many Christmas songs.
- Salvation Army bell-ringers really, really love their instruments.
- Take the high road.
- Spa-pedicures are so worth the extra four bucks.
- Red wine and garlic salami pairs exceptionally with multi-grain bread.
- Trader Joe's honey mustard beats Gray Poupon.
- We're not the only species addicted to down comforters.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment