Additionally, everyone -- no matter how foreign or funky -- appears to have quirky je-ne-sais-quois that are especially elevated at garage sales.
- Irons are in hot demand. So much so, that you might consider a black market resale business.
- Pink-seam Seven jeans are worth about a buck.
- Cedar-lined dog houses are lucrative for ChiHuaHuas.
- Spoons are more popular than knives or forks.
- Not everyone has read "The DaVinci Code."
- "Seabiscuit" is too advanced for Elementary School book enthusiasts.
- Garlic presses deserve intense scrutiny -- even when priced at 50 cents.
- Marketing. It's all about marketing.
- Candle holders aren't all they're stacked up to be.
- When in doubt throw in a freebie or two.
Post a Comment