- Evidently, there is an FDA-acceptable threshold for rodent hair within packages of boxed pasta.
- Southerners like to call their greasy biscuit-lathering concoction redeye-gravy.
- "The Mezzanine" is a popular work of non-fiction focusing on ... shoelaces.
- The Seychelles might one day be engulfed by water.
- Sixty-eight percent of purchased novels reside in the Romance category.
- Manicurists sometimes have amychophobia.
- The Pathfinder was sent to Mars for a probe.
Soon there-after, gleaned from a bout with Scattergories:
- "Ambling" is deliciously under-used.
- Beer and butts are both cold.
- Fish that begin with the letter "i": ink-squid?
- Ligers are official animals.
- D-inspired terms of endearment are clearly not limited to "dear" and "darling."
Post a Comment